Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Please Check Where You're Posting...Thanks
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:02 PM   #9
S2
Retired Fanatic

Fan#: 4939
What I Drive: Camaro 2SS/RS

FF Reputation: 67 S2 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (20)
Quote:
Originally posted by Daeron
S2 is part of the post police too :P

Sometimes I wonder if they would have anything to do if everyone posted in the right place. Wait, they'd move posts anyways :)
I moved your thread cause it was posted in the wrong place. Please refer to Doug's (WD40) post here (stickied one on "Please check where your posting").

Also refer to the following link, http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/ as it lists all the areas of the forum as well as a description as to what is to be included/posted in each area. I'm a moderator just like Doug is and I have access as well as him to the entire forum to keep it in order and organized.

It's a process to keep the website 'cleaned up'. Doug posted this sticky for a reason, the SVT performance forum is the biggest 'misposted' area on the site as you can see with 23 of 50 of the last posts on this area of the forum being in the wrong place, that's almost 50% of incorrect placed posts. It's a BIG issue on here.