Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 06:43 PM   #20
lwnslw
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3640
What I Drive: F150

FF Reputation: 1 lwnslw Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
1) Tom at www.focus-power.com
2) Diablo Predator
3) $350 (slightly used)
4) 3 days
5) Purchased tuner from a former SVT owner who traded up to an RX-8. Very helpfull and honest person that gave me a great deal. Install took about 10 minutes with Tom on cell phone walking me thru the install. Tom was very helpfull and knowledgable. Tom also provided me with a new tune (for a small fee) thru email to go with all the mods currently installed on my SVT. As far as driving impressions go it seems as if the DSI kicks in at 3K instead of 5K. Car pulls harder than before and is pretty much a different car. As far as sounds go, I was expecting the car to sound different from all the input that has been shared BUT maybe with the ORP my SVT has installed I can't notice. Highway driving is also improved as far as pulling power is concerned, step on the gas and it moves without hesitation. I am pleased with the outcome and will DYNO my car in the near future as well as put in some track time to see if the results will show on the track as well.
6) Tom is very helpfull,friendly and is there for his customers. He returned my call on a Saturday morning and walked me thru the install without hesitation. He sent me a new tune within hours of our conversation thru email TRUSTING in me to send him the payment on Monday .
7) Dyno will be posted as soon as it occurs.

L8R Joe