What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
2013+ Focus ST FRPP Tune info

Oh my....
http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-s...tml#post191660

Quote:
Originally Posted by focus/st/guy
OK exciting news from FFRP the st tune will be available soon..I have the dyno sheet but can't share it with anyone but i can tell you they found 90 lb ft of torque at 2800 rpm and the car breaks the tires loose in 3rd gear on the dyno...not alot of hp increase but a torque monster..your patience will payoff..as soon as ffpr gets EO approval i will let everyone its available!!!!!!!!

Might be too early to tell since it's still not quite officially CARB certified, but it's shaping up like the FRPP tune is set to massively boost torque in the midrange (claims of up to 90 lb-ft at 2800 rpm over the stock peak).

If it would qualify as a power pack and a ford racing dealer would mark the sale and put the vin in the system appropriately it may qualify as not voiding the base vehicle warranty, just like the Mustang kits.

That's really the only tune I'd consider, or maybe the Mountune, but I'm some what more conservative in my goals for modifying the car so far, and brakes/ lighter wheels and tires might be a better bet sooner.