Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Why is the American focus de-contented?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #5
FX4life
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99227
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 FX4life Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickWilly View Post
I would love me a Ecoboost 6 speed Sedan. It could be the Focus SHO, the small sized Taurus SHO.
If they offered that combo I'd trade up in an instant. The 2.0L used now is a great engine (hooked up to an unfortunate transmission) but nothing revolutionary. I like tech and there's no reason that an Ecoboost couldn't pull 43+ MPG in SFE flavour vs the standard 2.0L. Hell, My F-150 w/Ecoboost pulls 21-25 MPG with larger tires and a tune..Unheard of in a pickup. Anyways..

HID projector headlights, especially OEM, are nice to have as well. The standard halogens used on my truck and the Focus are awful, and I've retrofitted FXR projectors into my pickup and will likely eventually do the same on the Focus when it's out of the shop. Just one of those things that'd be nice to not have to change. First world problems, eh?

2013 Oxford White F-150 FX4 5.0 Supercrew - Loaded - Tint-to-match, Wheel-well liners, 3M Protection, Spray-in bedliner