Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Mk3 Sedan build thread (Shadowfax)
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #13
dyn085
That Guy

Fan#: 98047
What I Drive: 2014 FiST/FoST

Points 24,680, Level 95
Points: 24,680, Level: 95 Points: 24,680, Level: 95 Points: 24,680, Level: 95
Level Up 33% Completed
Level up: 33% Level up: 33% Level up: 33%
Forum Activity 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
FF Reputation: 49 dyn085 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
This thread contradicts everything you just said, along with the countless pm's-http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...3+wheel+spacer.

You have tied-up a lot of my time by answering your many questions about the car, suspension, wheel fitment, etc. All your previous post does is show that you're ungrateful to those that actually have helped you achieve what you have done with your car. I used my own time, tore apart my own car, and even volunteered to meet you half-way in order for you to be 100% sure that what you were purchasing was exactly what you wanted and needed.

You even told me of the hassle you had with Mike in trying to get a swap. I've detailed in other threads how he has and continues to sell parts that actually don't fit the Mk3. Without me mentioning these things online, many people wouldn't know until after having already purchased the part. Many people, just like yourself, had purchased the part and already had it en-route to them. Your attitude would be 100% different had I not spoken up and saved you from the damage you would have possibly had had you installed them and then damaged your tire/fender when you hit a bump and your tires rub.

I don't know 'all about cars'; I actively research and learn. In turn, I pass what I learn onto others in order to help them-as shown by the wheel spacer thread. That is not condescension, and my FF reputation shows that I actively try to help people. If you don't want to thank the people that have actually helped you then that is your prerogative.
2014 FiST-