Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - A little track time learning curve
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
gtferrari
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88110
What I Drive: 2008 Vista Blue SES Coupe

FF Reputation: 4 gtferrari Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
^^awesome thanks^^

i think i may find a another focus to abuse at the track but used car values are on the up and up even for the beaters plus finding a manual is hard enough as it is...

but yes it is addicting as hell. for the following 24hrs all i could think about was what i wanted to buy to enhance the car. i am down on power and havnt been able to figure out why-this was well before i went to the track. ive replaced the o2 sensors cleaned the maf then replaced the fuel filter and have done a couple of tune ups with no results. i havnt been able to perform a cylinder leak down or a proper compression test yet and according to the diagnostic tool all cylinders are within spec of each other. maybe i should look into a new timing chain- it might have stretched a little over the years. i would definitely like 15 or so more hp on top of the 15 hp i feel that i have lost might be time for an intake and exhaust with a tune

Rep Points dont add themselves