Julian@TireRack.com
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 102247
What I Drive: N/A

FF Reputation: 2 Julian@TireRack.com Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browningguy View Post
I jut wanted to give a short review of these tires. I've just bought the tires from Tirerack in 205-50x16 mounted on the lightweight Kazera wheels and really like them so far. My ZX3 has the SVT suspension, and adjustable camber plates and bolts, these have made a huge difference in street driving, very quick turn in, dry traction is way better than the previous Falkens I had, and they are even reasonably quite.

I'll get a chance to try them at autocross on July 14th so I'll know more then, but at least as a street tire I would rate them as excellent for the money.
I love it!

Glad you're happy with them, and from what I hear they actually get better as they get more broken in. Make sure to head to the website and fill out a review if you'd like. If you have an account you can actually add to the review as you put more miles on them.

Thanks again for the kind words, and let me know if you need help with anything in the future.

Remember to reference Julian/Focus Fanatics in the "previous contacts" field to make sure the forum get's credit!