Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - looking for a set of SVT Focus floor mats and another question...
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 12:15 AM   #14
zetecDon
Where am I?

Fan#: 62506
What I Drive: 02 ZX3, 02 MX-5

FF Reputation: 28 zetecDon Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (45)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman503 View Post
Not to hi-jack but.... When cleaning my car yesterday I noticed a strange round deal on the floor just above the pedals is this for the floor mats to hook on?
The hook for the floor mats on the driver side should be right in front of the seat. It will just be a single plastic hook on the floor about two to three inches away from the seat slider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktuna View Post
I have a set of black floor mats from an svt that look new pm me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBPackFan View Post
I have a COMPLETE set of floor mats for a SVTF 3 door. You will not believe me unless I post the pics to prove it, but these floor mats are in BRAND NEW condition. They still even have lingering scents of that ever lovely new car smell. I also have a brand new condition trunk liner if needed.

The original owner of my car were a couple in their 60's. They babied the car everyday, and the PO babied it as well. So when the original owners bought the car they also bought some nice rubber floor mats that were a dealer option. So there under the rubber, all weather floor mats are brand new condition (never seen any dirt, ever) black SVT floor mats. I would sell these if you need them, but only if the offer is respectable. I will not entertain any low offers on these, only because you would be extremely hard pressed to ever find floor mats in the condition that these are in.

I will try to snap some pics of them here in the next day or 2, to prove their brand new condition.
Just a warning to you guys. We don't appreciate people selling outside of the Buy-Sell-Trade area. So please limit what you have to sell to that area. Thanks.