Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - thoughts on the current cash back deal/rebate for 2013 focus
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #8
CriticalMass
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63989
What I Drive: 2009 Focus Coupe SES, Silver

Points 372, Level 7
Points: 372, Level: 7 Points: 372, Level: 7 Points: 372, Level: 7
Level Up 44% Completed
Level up: 44% Level up: 44% Level up: 44%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 2 CriticalMass Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
I just talked to a dealer via email and they said it would cost $1000 to have a car shipped/driven to their dealership. Did they charge you anything for having to find one from another dealership? or was it from a dealership that was relatively close to where they could just go pick it up?
Some dealers are like that. that price is WAY too high unless they can provide the invoice and it is SHIPPED, not driven. That is the only way I would pay extra for it, is if they put 0 miles on it.

I paid NOTHING for them to drive my car from Atlanta, Georgia to Meridian Ms. and all they did was swap models. one from my dealer's lot for the one I wanted that was sitting on a lot in Atlanta.

Then again I also got my all weather floor mats for free and a few other items too. My dealer was good to me.