Level Up 34% Completed
Level up: 34% Level up: 34% Level up: 34%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 1 yoshi1015 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquished View Post
I'll endorse the Steeda as well after having it for a week or so. I love the sound it makes when I want it to. If I don't want to make a loud noise I can accelerate slowly and nobody is the wiser. Don't hear any noise from it on the highway at the right RPMs, which is a good thing.

Not sure if its from the break-in period or from the intake but I can now spin my tires on command, something that I could not do when I first got the car. I have also done an oil change and run only premium in the car since I picked up the car so I guess it could be any of those factors (though I would say not the oil change lol).

In MA we don't get too many hot hot days but I will say I can see the indent on the hood liner (very slight) in the shape of the Steeda heat shielf so I know it's sealing to that aspect. One thing I wish Steeda had included was an aftermarket piece to go from the MAF housing to the engine, the stock one looks like it is awfully obstructing (Something like that Injen pipe would be sweet.)
oh very nice... here is a photo of mine