Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - looking for a set of SVT Focus floor mats and another question...
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:54 AM   #12
GBPackFan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84314
What I Drive: 2004 Sonic Blue SVT

FF Reputation: 3 GBPackFan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
I have a COMPLETE set of floor mats for a SVTF 3 door. You will not believe me unless I post the pics to prove it, but these floor mats are in BRAND NEW condition. They still even have lingering scents of that ever lovely new car smell. I also have a brand new condition trunk liner if needed.

The original owner of my car were a couple in their 60's. They babied the car everyday, and the PO babied it as well. So when the original owners bought the car they also bought some nice rubber floor mats that were a dealer option. So there under the rubber, all weather floor mats are brand new condition (never seen any dirt, ever) black SVT floor mats. I would sell these if you need them, but only if the offer is respectable. I will not entertain any low offers on these, only because you would be extremely hard pressed to ever find floor mats in the condition that these are in.

I will try to snap some pics of them here in the next day or 2, to prove their brand new condition.
Current love affair: 2004 SVTF #953 (Josephina - pronounced hoe-se-fin-a)
RIP: 2002 SVTF #2358, Sent to graveyard on June 11, 2013. I will always remember the good times we had!!
This car made my hair go gray, and did not care.