Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Jeep defies Gov't recall request ...
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #5
goinloco1
Late for Dinner

Fan#: 8529
What I Drive: 13 stang

FF Reputation: 90 goinloco1 Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
I disagree, corporations/ companies should be held accountable to safety standards, and a rear end collision ending in a fire ball engulfing the vehicle and the occupants inside is what i would consider "major safety issue" and the only reason jeep is not honoring the recall is because it hurts the bottom line "$$$$" Here is another example of responsibility going out the door, even if it saves one life its worth it. Corporation will see their time when they are held accountable to their irresponsible actions home and abroad, if you dont beleive me watch " Bananas" i disgress, maybe jeep is telling the tru th though .... Maybe.
so they should be held responsible for the actions of an asshat that rear ends the jeep? typical blame someone else... did jeep cause the rear end accident that caused the fire? how many fires have there been? and why should they be forced to recall someones 20 year old rusted out junk with 4 flats and no tranny? where does it stop? whats the fix?
Have to agree with the op on this one, and we've seldom agreed over the years, that this could set a very bad precedence for any consumer product.