Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Will 17" Fusion rims fit my 06 ZX3??
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #2
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
No, the earlier fusions was 5x114.3, then ford switched 5x108 on the new model. Only focus that is 5 lug is the mk3 2012 to current and its a 5x108.

5x114.3 is the most common used lug pattern, and 5x108 is limited to pretty much ford. But more wheel companies have opened up to that pattern because of the focus. Some people have looked into doing 5 lug conversions on the focus being everything mazda except the miata uses 5x114.3. The madza3 and the focus are very alike.

When it comes to suspension, the cheapest route would be some adjustable shocks and drop springs. The more expesive would be to go full coilovers. The cheapest yet reliable shock and drop springs combo I've seen over the years is megan racing coils and KYB adjustables. It will give you a nice 2+ inch drop and you will easily still be able to fit 18x8 wheels.

I run megans and I will tell although cheaper they ride great and give the best bang for your buck. I can show you pics of my car aswell as several others who run megans aswell.