Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - rockford build
Thread: rockford build
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #153
_Chicoblanco
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 114707
What I Drive: 01 silver kia rio

FF Reputation: 1 _Chicoblanco Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I drive daily with a cheap box i got at the flea market and i dont get very good low bass, so i did some calculations and i'm tuned at around 65hz. Its loud as hell and i think i would do great at a compention, but i want to swap boxes because i dont compete. Haha it's two 300watt rms 10"s. i'm just here to tell you that no matter what you tune it (i'm at 65hz lmfao!) your music is going to be loud and i actually think my car sounds great, although i have no other box to compare it to. But at 1,200 watts rms, i'm happy with it. Let me tell you, 65hz tuning is a different feeling. The bass doesnt hit your stomach as much, but when a song hits 65Hz and my volume is at 100%, i cannot see straight. It's a different sensation, maybe go to a comp and ask around and listen to different box tunings and see what's right for you. Also, if anybody knows of a website that sells boxes tuned to 35 hz, could you please let me know? Thanks! Lmfao