suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubeway Army View Post
Wait till the 2014's or 2015 MY come out, the front fascia will be a direct bolt on and will be styled similar to the catfish Aston Martin look.

Given the FFE already had this nose and it doesn't seem that likely to actually translate to the N/A Focus that well it seems unlikely that it will change anytime soon.

The Fiesta was due for a refresh and the addition of the 1.0l EcoBoost i3 engine, but the brand new Escape still shares its styling language with the standard Focus. Therefore it seems less likely that they will do what this rendering hopes for.

Oh and on the comment as to what it would cost, that's just the parts cost, you'd still have to find a body shop to paint and install it.

The first person who did it was on an insurance claim. I was trying to avoid filing a claim despite the car having been hit by road debris just two hours after getting the car returned from the shop the first time. Of course it was now for naught as I have an ISM ST2 to drive instead.

There was nothing mechanically wrong with my old car, but it just felt like time to move on rather than to put all sorts of money into it just for the sake of a certain look without the power to back it all up.