wilsonfocus86
Focus Addict

Fan#: 23099
What I Drive: 14 Fusion 2.0

FF Reputation: 3 wilsonfocus86 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
...Why go to all that expense and hassle when you could easily trade your car in for an ST which comes with a turbo and a factory warranty? I tend to buy my cars equipped exactly the way I want them from the dealer.

Living here in So Cal where the car culture is very prevalant, I sometimes laugh at what I see....people driving cars sitting on chromed 22's with a ton of bling and the car is worth only $800-1500. Or the other extreme is Boy Racer who inherited his grandmother's late '80's model Honda Accord sedan and he ghetto'd the car out with a coffee can exhaust, two tier F1 spoiler mounted to the trunk and all the cheap add-ons he could find at Pep Boys. They're usually flat broke and never have money for the important things in life, but always seem to have money to spend every paycheck on cheap useless crap. Like I said earlier, I'm sure not everyone shares my point of view.
Well said, simple as that. If you have comfortable money and you want to splurge a little knowing you won't see that money back, so be it if it makes you happy. But damn, some of these fart cans I see too....