Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #1905
beckaroo
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 114237
What I Drive: 2012 white ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 beckaroo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedFocusGuy View Post
So, the Ford rep. that frequents this forum as well as the one that she referred me to, although both very nice and professional, were of no help. They simply agreed with the delear that a service bulletin (32134, effective 3/11/130 addresses the issues we all are posting here; i.e. grinding noise, jerks, shutters, hesitates. In essence the notice states keep an eye on the problem and await further word from ford. To which, I ask, "How long do I wait? Untill the waranty has expired?".

I filed a claim with the BBB and recommend all of you do the same. Through the BBB, Ford sent an engineer to me dealership (today) to address the transmission complaints. I was told the engineer said he found nothing abnormal with my car. Funny, the first time I took the vehicle back to the dealership they found an internal leak in the transmission and when fixed things seemed okay for a couple of months. The second time I came in the symptoms were identified and was given a service bulletin distributed by Ford. But now, there's nothing abnormal with car.

I'll see how far I can get with my state's lemon law. In the meantime, I'm seriously considering have the car wrapped by a local sign store, stating something to effect "This car is LEMON!" "Ask me why". Maybe that'll get the attention of the local news. It'll certainly get the attention of thousands who share my daily commute.
who is BBB? I think I got a big problem on my hands..thanks