Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:07 AM   #1897
beckaroo
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 114237
What I Drive: 2012 white ford focus

FF Reputation: 1 beckaroo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
well I'm really frustated now...it rained here on the Mississippi coast for two day's and I did'nt go any where I sat here and read all these post cause i got a 2012 ford focus a little over a week ago that has all the same problem's as you all do..I took it back and they checked it out and told me all this was normal and said they upgraded it and it should drive better now..NOT...so I go get in it late yesterday to find it soaked inside about two inches of water floating on floor sits soaked at first I thought it had flooded but not it came through windshield around where the box for the interior light are .why in world would a car with only 17,000 miles leak through windshield ? my husband takes it straight down there and was told they would set appt to take to glass shop still no word back..and I dont think this is gonna fix my problems the overhead is gonna be stained it gonna stink and electronics may be messed up ..I want another car asap and not a focus...