I should also mention that at this point I have done the following to 'test' the lights:
- 1500 + miles since installation.
- Power car wash (to test the lights seals). No leaks, no fogging, no condensation.
- Three storms, one to include hail
- They've been in weather below freezing and in weather above 90 degrees. How is this possible you ask?! OKLAHOMA. That's how.
- I've ran them non-stop for 8 hours.
So far these headlights have held up like I would expect OEM headlights to hold up. I haven't had an issue with them yet.