dbsimms63
Focus Addict

Fan#: 110359
What I Drive: 2013 Performance Blue Titanium 5dr

FF Reputation: 2 dbsimms63 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
Still won't ever get over the feature removal thing though. Feel like the victim of false advertising on that. Nothing Ford could ever say will justify that behavior to me personally.
The features get removed because the MFT system is ridiculously under powered from a memory and processing power point of view. My Pandigital Super Nova Android tablet has a faster processor and more memory than the MFT system, and it only costs me $90. That's what Ford gets for going to the lowest contract bidder to build their state of the art infotainment system for them, which BTW that relationship went South when Ford started getting complaints from their customers about the poor quality. Had Ford just put some thought into what requirements, processor and memory, that a system would need to do ALL the things they and their customers wanted it to do they would have been money ahead and kept their customers happy at the same time. They should have really scrutinized the specs their contractors supplied them with in their bids instead of just looking at the monetary bottom line. Like the old adage goes, "You get what you pay for". Hopefully lesson learned for Ford.