estoyloco
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85580
What I Drive: 2013 Dart Limited

FF Reputation: 1 estoyloco Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
In that 3.0.2 completely destroyed my system from a voice command perspective (as well as caused me a lot of time in a loaner as the poor dealership did everything they could to no avail) 3.5.1 is still better as it is usable now as opposed to the 9 months of unusable I drove around with. These are just annoyances with the ability to work around (except for the "random reindexing" one, that can be a major distraction).

Still won't ever get over the feature removal thing though. Feel like the victim of false advertising on that. Nothing Ford could ever say will justify that behavior to me personally.
Atleast it sound like you had a dealership willing to try and fix things for you.

I gave up after they tried to fix the remote lock not working (TSB). They took an entire week to fix it, put me in a free courtesy rental (Chevy vehicle none the less which ran beautifully - the irony). Then like 2 weeks later the problems returned. And 2 weeks from that a collections notice appeared for that rental.

To add on top of that, the back vents started to deteriorate and I asked them to fix that. The dealership supposedly had to take pictures and approve it for warranty service, even though there was a TSB. I called twice, never to hear back from them.

Long story short, I asked my wife to take the car in to get it fixed and she said just get a new car. So I said "OK" ;).