View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #13
amc49
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 96610
What I Drive: 00 wagon, 02 sedan both zetec atx

FF Reputation: 23 amc49 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
After that I'd be crawling all over that car to verify they actually changed the engine. Been told that by Ford before and guess what? Same old one just fixed. In fact, I've been told they pulled all 4 doors to realign them for wind noise, changed windshield because a leak leaking water on PCM, reworked seat harnesses when electric seat quit, balanced all 4 tires when car ran like a swiss watch, could not see the road at 50 mph after they did it, car shaking so hard. All when I complained about driver window not working on a three day old car, a simple fuse issue. They manufactured all the other complaints out of thin air and even showed up with a work order signed by me, which I had never seen before, of course the signature was nothing like mine. Ford at its' best. You should have heard me screaming that day. None of the other issues I had ever complained about, still wonder to this day just what the heck they were doing. Dealer feeding off corporate for warranty work my guess. They kept the car for almost 4 weeks. Now when they mention warranty at a new car purchase I just laugh at them. Not now and not ever again.