View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #16
lilfoci
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104982
What I Drive: 2012 black ford focus se

FF Reputation: 1 lilfoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thank You Crystal, my car is still in the shop so when i get it back i will pm you my info! Im upset that i have had to take my brand new car to the dealer 12times and i have made payments on the car and i havent even had it in my possesion (chevy paid a payment on my cousions car because they felt they had it to long, 2 weeks to fix her headliner) no ford has never once done that for me and my car sat in the shop for over a month, im upset at how ford is handling my situation, i am upset that i have to continue to put gas in rental cars before i bring them back(thats more out of pocket money on me)im upset at hoe i have to spend my only day off going to ford. I understand that any brand car i buy i risk getting a lemon , but i beleve the other vehical makes would handle my situation a lot better!! its taken them forever to paint my car because ford didnt want to warrenty my paint job that was there falt. Am i gunna have to deal with this for every little thing?...ugh!! Such a shame causei come from a long line of ford promoters..