Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What sorts of problems has your Focus experienced?
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:53 AM   #465
Kodyston
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 112498
What I Drive: 2003 Sangria Red ZX3; Zetec; MTX-75

FF Reputation: 3 Kodyston Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by evenglarik View Post
So I will start off this post by admitting to my total lack of knowledge and ignorance about cars... That is why I am posting this to get some information.

My car's speedometer use to go in and out and then I got a bunch of repairs done and it seemed to be working fine. Recently I had a car merge into the right side of my car and had to get the front passenger door fixed.

Friday my speedometer totally quit working on my way to work. Then the odometer also went out (there were just a bunch of dashes where numbers should have been). Then as I was slowing down to make a left, my car completely turned off. This happened two more times throughout the day when I tried to take it in to get looked at. The guy who I brought it to who is super reliable said he had no clue and so my car is currently at the dealership. The dealership will not be able to look at it until tomorrow to try and figure out what is wrong with it. Can anyone tell me what could possibly be wrong with my car? And how much it will be to get it fixed?
You might be able to get more help to your question if you post your problem here ---> http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=47

Just make sure you know which engine you have and all that good stuff and I'm sure someone else has had the same problem and will be able to help you. Or you can do a forum search. Someone might have already asked and someone could have answered and it helped them out. You never know.