TboneZX3
Ford Fiend

Fan#: 90494
What I Drive: '12 SE Sport, '01 ZX3, '67 Bronco

FF Reputation: 10 TboneZX3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad View Post
Picked up the wife's new ride yesterday and have a few Sync questions, it's Sync with MyFord, (No MFT).

Salesman paired both our phones and made my wife's primary.
If we are both in the car and someone call's me, will sync pick it up or is only one device paired at a time?
You can have multiple phones paired at a time, but only one connected at a time. It will default to the phone set as primary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad View Post
I have mp3's on a usb keystick, they are in single level folders by artist.
When I first inserted it Sync said it couldn't use the keystick, awhile later I reinserted it and the songs would play.
They seem to play in random order even if shuffle is set to off, I assumed skipping to the next track would play the next file in that folder (artist) but this isn't happening. (ID tags have been checked and are correct)
Should I have the files in folders, or all just on the root of the drive?
You don't have to have them in folders, but you need to have them tagged properly to play by track name, or within a category (artist or album).

With shuffle off--songs will play in alphabetical order by track name if playing "all" (no artist or album selected). If artist is selected, that artist's tracks will play in alphabetical order by track name. If album is selected, songs will be played in the order they appear on the album.

With shuffle on--songs will always shuffle within the category (all, artist or album).
Hatch Nation #90
'12 SE Sport 5Dr |╠╬╝|Sterling Grey Metallic|203a|Moonroof|17" Paint/Mach Whls|K&N 57S-4000|FFE RMM|Steeda STB, RSB|JBR bushings
'01 ZX3|╠╬╝|Pitch Black|Prem. pkg.|Moonroof|SVT Snorkel|SVT Springs|S2 Dampers|Steeda STS|Magnaflow exh.