inis
Focus Addict

Fan#: 32050
What I Drive: 00 Zx2 s/r (yellow)

FF Reputation: 1 inis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Focus View Post
How much are you going to revv it? 8,500-9,000?
Honestly I don't know, its built for 9k but not sure if I'll take it that high or not. It might even be able to do more, rods were weighed within a decimal of a gram of each other, and balanced, then pistons were weighed the same way. Then they we're matched and all taken within a decimal of a gram of each other. Flywheel was done the same, with clutch and without. Lots of money sitting there. Not sure if I'm a gambling man or not.

If I do, I may get crower to make me a set of custom turbo cam's for that RPM.

BTW that's a gtx2867r (thanks Trevor @ Real Street!) .86 hotside

This Saturday I have a few friends coming over, going to wire in megasquirt, carputer, Lilliput and everything else. Then if time permits I'll drop the engine in. If not, I can do it myself sunday or Monday night. After that I'll have to modify the downpipe for the new tial housing, then schedule a appointment at a local friends shop. He's going to do the IC piping (well redo what I screwed up) and cage it.

After that I'm pretty much done. I have more mods sitting around for it, but I'm going to hold off until after FF meet in July. I'll need that 2-3 months until the meet to do my tuning.