Old 04-07-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
raptor1956
Focus Addict

Fan#: 97725
What I Drive: 2012, Sonic Blue, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 raptor1956 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
MFT 3.5.1 questions

I never really had many problems with MFT until the dealer updated me, in January, to 3.5.1 and since then I've had blutooth issues with the same phone (SGNexus) that worked fine on the two previous versions and also issues with the USB music. So, I plan to do another update myself over the next week or so. My plan is to download the update, do a factory data reset, perform the update then do another factory data reset before pairing my phone and plugging in my 32GB thumb-drive with 16GB of music.

But, something weird is going on with the update ... the first attempt had an error right at the end and when I checked the total space consumed by the update was just under 1.4GB. I then made a new folder on the drive and copied the update to it then did another download. This second download only took a few minutes, which dosn't make any sense since the first update took about 2 hours, and when done it was about 1.15GB. I then formatted the thumb-drive and did another download and this time the total space used was 1.27GB, this time with no errors...

WTF is going on here?

OK, can someone else with MFT with NAV on a 2012 Titanium tell me how big there update was for 3.5.1? To be exact, my update is 1,367,343,104 bytes and in the SyncMyRide folder there are 27 zip files (see pic below)

Does this look the same as yours?

Thanks,

Brian