sam fisher
I hate dents!

Fan#: 103137
What I Drive: 2006 silver zx4 ses

FF Reputation: 3 sam fisher Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshooter View Post
Here's my situation. I have a butt load of exhaust pipes, mufflers, and hangers that I've collected thru the years. I'd rather piece them together to make an exhaust than to buy one. ESP that it's going on my beater car. I want a different tone in the exhaust but I want to keep the lunchbox to keep it somewhat quiet. It is automatic and I hate loud exhaust on autos. Also, the lunchbox will be perfect for the tip I want to weld on. I'm not sure what muffler, if any, to weld on in place of the stock one. My options are a Flowmaster 40 series, a cherry bomb turbo, or a cherry bomb glass pack. I'm afraid it will sound like a Honda with the lunch box and aftermarket muffler attached. Any thoughts/opinions?
I have only one small resonator besides the manicat and its still pretty quiet ( nice low growl , no honda farts lol ) , when i did just the lunchbox delete it made it sound only a teeny bit louder and it was only at idle. Im sure if you keep the lunchbox with any muffler behind it wont be ricer/honda at all . Id go with the flowmaster 40 as well.

Btw im automatic too

Sent from my LG-LG730