seventystangfan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104922
What I Drive: 02 Frost Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 seventystangfan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
Nice scores! It's always awesome coming home with a bunch of parts. The cluster looks good. Did you install the whole thing? Your mileage will be off forever if so... I just switched out the guage face and needles, everything else is from my factory cluster so i can keep my blue odometer and miles.

Also, is that hatch trim gloss black or textured black!?
The new cluster is in pieces right now! I think I'm going to order some LEDs for illumination before I install it. And I'm pretty sure the hatch trim is just textured, but I think for colormatching I will sand down/bondo it for a cleaner install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbertrand View Post
Nice parts man. I like what you did with your headlights, what did you use to clean up the lenses? Just don't get the Phillips crystal visions unless you have hid fog lights, you won't see anything with low beams, only high.
Thanks! I used a 3M restoration kit bought from O'Reilly Auto Parts. I think I'll get a refill kit for it and do these headlights, but maybe without taking them apart... And thanks for the info about the Philips bulbs. Currently I have one non-HID fog so those would be VERY bad.

Basketball goals=EVIL

Hatch Nation #wannabe