seventystangfan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 104922
What I Drive: 02 Frost Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 seventystangfan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
Good idea. I know of a cheap OBX long tube if you'd want me to get in contact with the owner. It'll change the exhaust note quite significantly, especially with the resonator "lunchbox" delete.
The lunchbox is kind of depressing me as it is, if I had an angle grinder it might not exist right now... How much do you think they'd be willing to sell it for? If around/less than $100 w/shipping I may be up for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svizzara View Post
The headlights look good! I've thought about trying that, but I don't like the thought of baking auto parts in the same oven I occasionally bake dinner with LOL! I'll probably just go with Depo SVT replacements for that black housing look.

Might I suggest some new bulbs if brightness is a problem. I went with PIAA H4 Xtreme White Plus bulbs for $50. Dramatic difference compared with OEM.
Thanks! It doesn't seem to make sense putting the headlights in there, and on April Fools day don't try it especially. It is a relatively low temp though at 200* and it works great. I didn't have to put them through twice, but I see why some people do.

I am looking at some different halogens. I think mine are mismatched at this point. They have different spreads and colors. And for $50-70 it is definitely worth getting different ones.

Basketball goals=EVIL

Hatch Nation #wannabe