Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Post your MK3 Ford Focus (2012-Present) Pics!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:41 PM   #2325
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco-Zakus View Post
What a difference a change of wheels can make. Frosted Glass has never gotten me too excited, but with those wheels I like it. Not a combination that could be ordered from the factory, either. Unique. (It seems like half the cars you see on the road these days are silver, the other half are gray, and the other half are white.)

I never understood why Ford wouldn't build a Focus that color with the black interior, though. How is the "light stone" interior holding up? I like the look when its new, but would have been worried about keeping it looking that way.
I don't know why they restricted the dark interior in the Focus, but made Frosted Glass only available with the dark interior in the Escape.

The interior could use a vacuuming probably, but otherwise seems to be holding up well, although I only usually use the driver's seat. Right now the car is a bit fuller than usual given the parts that I have for my next unique project.

I think you mean quarters since you've listed "three halfs".

I prefer the medium light stone for not heating up as much in the summer vs the black interior.

I have got to find a paint shop though, and that's been proving slightly difficult over the holiday weekend. I'm not looking forward to going into work tomorrow as I want to kick the project into gear, but I'll have to see what I can do.

I like it a lot, but I should being that It's mine.