Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How to install an Air Bag Delete in 30 minutes
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #83
MrTerryToYou
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94976
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 MrTerryToYou Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Nope. I'm good. I'll never own a vehicle with an airbag. My wife's car has it because I care about her more than me. And because she won't let me remove it. But every accident I've ever seen that airbags have been apart of has been a lot worse than it should have been. And I've seen a lot. My dad and my step-mother are both nurses and have both previously been paramedics and my dad is still a paramedic firefighter and a nurse and they both agree that the majority of accidents could have been less damaging to both person driving and passenger and vehicle. Except when there is a rear passenger involved. Then airbags are helpful. But most other times they do more damage than good. My Navy paramedic friends age with me as well. But you know. I'm just angsty. You're right. I haven't done research or asked the people that actually deal with these types of things. Lol.

2005 Infra Red ZX3 SES - Bone Stock