Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Turbo SVT replacement.
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
VenomRogue
Focus Addict

Fan#: 24506
What I Drive: a Volvo??!?

FF Reputation: 11 VenomRogue Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
Turbo SVT replacement.

So, many of you know, that I lost a good friend a few months ago:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308164

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-rigz...ip-photos.html

damn car saved my life, and will be missed.

In keeping with my 9 previous Foci I have owned, I decided to go a different route, but keep my Focus roots.

2008 Volvo C30, as most of you know, its the closest thing you can get to a mk II Focus ST here in the states. It isnt as fast as my Turbo SVT was, but it is definately much nicer, though I do miss my Recaros (they wont fit in the volvo, already tried, lmao)

Got it on the dyno the day after I got it, lol, click the picture (stupid photobucket cant embed..):

Then a week later, installed a 3in downpipe, Elevate's 3in full exhaust, rear motor mount and Elevate's tune:

dont worry, we made the tips level...

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

DAMMIT how do you embed on here, not even the "youtube" button is working :/ someone embed these for me, lol.

sorry for the crappy cell phone video, the mic on the phone didnt like the sexy exhaust noises.

Possibly considering the new ST wheels:

nevermind the ride height, that will change in the very near future, lmao!!

Also, HUGE props to Tony and the guys over at Jotech Motorsports that made the dyno vids possible:

Yes, I have issues.

Next question.

Last edited by zetecDon; 03-31-2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: embedded the Youtube videos