Level Up 76% Completed
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 RedComet Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus_2012 View Post
I've been thinking about installing a exhaust on my focus but I'm wanting something fairly loud but also don't want to sound like a honda. I notice a majority of people around here that are installing aftermarket exhaust is going with FSWerks and I was wondering how hard is it to install and what kind of tools are needed?

I notice there is also a lot of people that say the race exhaust is ricey sounding It's hard to tell from a video but on their website the only difference I hear between the race and the stealth is the race is a bit louder is that really the only difference?
Firstly, search is your friend. You don't need anything more than some wrenches, maybe a saw (for the stock exhaust) or an airgun to make it easier.

I wouldn't say the FSWERKS Race kit is ricey at all. I'm sure most who say it haven't ever heard it in person. Bear in mind most videos on youtube use not-very-good recording equipment to capture some pretty loud sounds. I have the Race catback, and did a couple of videos of it.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

There's been a bunch of threads about this subject too.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289443

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272080
Kay - HN#79
'14 Fiesta ST Tux. Blk. 6MT, COBB Stg. 1
Gone: '12 Hatch SE Sport MTX75

V - Power* Junkie