Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Creating USB drive playlists (easy instructions for MyFord and Sync systems)
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 02:00 AM   #8
PandT
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 110640
What I Drive: 2013 Titanium Hatch 18" Plat White

FF Reputation: 2 PandT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimitty View Post
Or you could just use SyncPlaylist to sync your exisiting WMP playlist quickly. It can be found at http://www.openviewdesign.com
I need one of these, the playlists from WMP don't copy over directly, It says that its doing it for the albums (and it does) but it is totally unclear that those are the only playlists that it copies to USB drives.

I downloaded the program and I had to install Java which I was avoiding because my wife's cheap games require it and they truly suck concerning stability of the video subsystem with hangs, changed resolutions and their complete inability to recover previous settings when they are shut down, hell, they don't even completely close, they always leave crap behind that makes the whole system unstable. I have to reboot to recover and I am using Win 8 but it doesn't matter, the same happened for the last ten years with this IWin crud clogging my system... Sigh, rant over, I will keep Java if this program works.