Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - FRPP Suspension on a 2008?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #200
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
Did you tell them you want a price of one, not 3? LOL What a rip. I will say one thing= the tech's don't get that. If the book time is 1.5hr or what ever, thats what they get. No all dealerships are crooks. Where I worked at it was $90. an hr. & then it got bought out & the new owner jacked it up to $125. just like that= wow, everone thought.Employee pricing is usally 10% over cost, well not there. What rips. Then some middle managers were wondering why Bickford Ford parts trucks were dropping off parts to us= employee's. Well 2+ yrs later my shop closed down. Greedy bastards! And I was there for over 10 yrs. Sorry for ranting. I just see that & it ticks me off. There is no reason for it. There is always going to be= the owner's boat & slip payment.
They did indeed quote me that... They told me they would do it but at a rate of 2.5 hours per corner so 10 total hours worth the labor. Me and another guy here in Tyler ended up installing the entire kit on my car in an hour and fifteen minutes.... I will never go to another dealership for anything work related....
Galatians 6:14