Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - It was time to take the winter tires off.
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 09:09 PM   #17
Uptcv1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88390
What I Drive: 2012 sonic blue SE sport DCT hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Uptcv1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt333 View Post
...So I decided to get a new set of wheels for the warmer seasons and keep the stock 16s and my winter tires separate.

You may recall my earlier thread where I was thinking about just getting an ST. Well, I still am, but maybe a bit later on like a year from now. I want to see what happens when used STs hit the market, and also what kind of pricing etc. we Canadians will see on the Fiesta ST.

I really wasn't too picky for my new wheels but just wanted something that didn't have a) Chrome or b) any brushed metal lips, or other brushed parts.

Luckily enough a local tire shop happened to have ordered in a set of 5x108 17" 6-spoke Konigs that are graphite colour. (No different coloured lip or any of the brushed metal crap). They were also pretty cheap. They aren't really the coolest looking wheels I've seen, but think they make the car look a lot better than it did stock with the 16" steelies and hubcaps.

Pic:

Next, I want to get slightly lowering springs and/or HIDs.

That is all. Thanks for looking!
Real nice looking!
Do you have any more side pics? Trying to decide on wheels...