Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #9
RPMisChris
Focus Addict

Fan#: 76276
What I Drive: 07 svt 2.3 swap thing

FF Reputation: 1 RPMisChris Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
So here is the daily update:

I took the shock to a reputable suspension shop today. They got the nut off but they said the nut had been crossthreaded on and for whatever reason tightened down with loctite. WTF!!!

So I had the shop call NICK J from Ksport. The shop explained the situation to him and he claimed that the top nut did not need to come off for install (which it does). The shop informed him it does and faxed him multiple instructions and publications on how to install his own product.

At this point he continued to argue with the suspension shop and refused to acknowledge the problem. I have continued to email him back and forth with pictures and written proof of the manufacturers defect. I cannot even imagine that this guy didnt even know how to install his own product. This is complete bull.

Needless to say he is still giving me the run around and essentially refusing to honor their warranty. If NICK J from KSport does not honor this warranty and ship the replacement out tomorrow, I will be forced to take KSport to small claims court.

Let this be a warning to us focus guys... Do NOT order KSport unless you are desperate!