Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Would you buy a tuner from SCT if it were available?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 05:58 PM   #13
EMAN44
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10609
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST1 TS

FF Reputation: 4 EMAN44 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _RED_ View Post
Tuning was available for the first generation mk1 for almost three years. I would know I was here then as well
I was here back then as well and there were multiple tuners and tuning, not just SCT. I don't post here as often which can be seen by my post count, but I have been here since 04, and all I can say is the negativity now a days is ridiculous.

I had typed up this big response to all the people hating on the possibility of tuners and tuning for the MK3, but what's the point? Back in the day, people were more open about different modifications and tuning their MK1's then today. It just seems that most now are content with throwing some undersized wheels, and plasti-dipping their taillights (no offense) then taking the modifications further.

And for the record, I voted the $400, simply for the fact that is close to what I paid for my first SCT tune on my MK1. IMO the "no" option should never have been included because some people just are not interested in a tune so their opinion should not matter

Emanuel
EX Zetec Crew #44 2003 Focus ZX3 -- RIP
Sonic Crew #24 -- 2012 Focus HB SE - Traded
Upgraded Sonic Crew #24 -- 2014 Focus ST