View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
chris65
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 110237
What I Drive: 2013 silver electric

FF Reputation: 1 chris65 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
It happened to me 7 times in one day, about 12 times in 2,000 miles. My 20 minute commute turned into an hour one morning. It has happened to me on more than one occasion. The first time I took it to get fixed the repair people failed to fix the problem and also broke the Nav system.

Ford now claims that they have released a software update specifically to fix the car shutting down so I let the service department update the OS on March 6. When I got the car back the Nav system still wasn't working properly. So its going back to Ford.

Sorry to hear about your gas issues, I called the dealership angry and told them that I wasn't going to take a rental and I definitely wasn't paying for gas. They gave me a used Infiniti with a full tank. While I was driving it I kinda fell in love. Hopefully in a few years Infiniti releases an EV.

I am very pleased with the sales department at Folsom Lake Ford, they were awesome. Unfortunately I will never buy another Ford because of the terrible experience I have had with the vehicle and the service department.

After less than a month I realized that I would never buy another gas powered vehicle. Electric is definitely the way to go. I wish that I would have gotten a good electric instead of the lemon I'm stuck with.