Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - One Year Later - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #86
hurtinfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 835
What I Drive: 03 SVT (RS conversion)

Points 9,784, Level 66
Points: 9,784, Level: 66 Points: 9,784, Level: 66 Points: 9,784, Level: 66
Level Up 34% Completed
Level up: 34% Level up: 34% Level up: 34%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 hurtinfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
I would file the paperwork, and at least attempt to go through the lemon law process....if nothing else, the combination of putting both of those things into motion should shake things up with ford and make them realize it's time for them to stop jerking you around.....

I wonder if they would let you drive a lot car/loaner of the exact same make/model as yours for a week to note the differences in the two....

I wonder if there's an app for your phone kinda like the sleep-cycle app....the sleep cycle app monitors your movement in your sleep....all you do is set it on your bed.

if you could somehow show that you're required to adjust steering MORE in your car than another identical car on the same commute over a couple of days to show averages....you'd have RAW DATA to prove there's something wrong.