Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - What did you do to your car today? Vol 2.
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #69
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6, 02 ZTS

FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrigan View Post
Drove to work with the girlfriend. She wanted the FoFo for her day off. Parking lot was full of trucks loading. Done a sweet e brake turn to turn the car around. She liked it. Boss seen it. Thought it was awesome. But then had to remind me to drive normally on company property. Because racecar was not a good enough excuse.

Sent from your mom's house.
Lol I've hit my bosses car being a dumb ass at work before. Way back when I was into hondas I had a friend I worked with that had a modded mustang GT and took off out of the parking lot so I decided to do the same. Well it was shift change and some of the office people was still comming in. I took off probably doing 35-40ish. A lady was coming at me and turned in front me to pull into a spot, I had to choose to hit her head on or swerve and hit a parked car. So I choose to hit the parked which happened to be my bosses chevy blazer. He was ok with it, I bent his rear wheel and he said give me $100 and it never happened.

Sent from 34.0764 N, 118.4296 W

Sedan Revolution#13
Rally Revolution#99