Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - I'll bet you've never seen anything like this....Focus Coupe minus Roof...
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #37
VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I think someone had the right idea, then a board of director got involved and we ended up with this abomination! Convertible, cool idea. Paint job, not my thing but not too too bad. Side view mirror delete, not done correctly. Wheel choice, meh could've been worse. Flared out fenders, meh. Keeping chrome grille, horrendous. Keeping the side vents, horrendous. Headlights, horrendous. Keeping the front bumper stock, terrible. Even though I don't like the headlights why wouldn't you do something to the fogs to match? My OCD is killing me right now.

Also I just noticed something, the entire body of the car is one piece, which means they made it and put focus parts on it. Even the doors are aftermarket. Look closely at it and you can see where the new door is. It's TINY! Hell even the headlights are molded into the body. So the thing to take away from this is, THEY REMOVED THE SIDE VENTS BUILT THE BODY AND THEN REATTACHED THEM! They wanted them on the car from the start!

Poor focus, someone kill it with fire, then make a good looking convertible.
SR #233