Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Infra-Red Focus RS replica/conversion build!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #308
hurtinfocus
Focus Addict

Fan#: 835
What I Drive: 03 SVT (RS conversion)

FF Reputation: 4 hurtinfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (23)
ProSilverVT02.....

it's posts like yours that are the reason I love the focus community. This car has been a rollercoaster ride of success and failure, and reading responses like yours are what makes me feel like I accomplished something. I really love the car, I hope I can continue to evolve it and contribute my successes to the rest of this community.

10-day forecast shows we'll be hitting the low-mid 40's temps next week....so I'm going to try to get a jump on molding the fenders and rear wing...and if that goes well and I still have some time I'm going to whip up a couple of my revised RS wings to list for sale....I've invested a ton of money into my molds and my house needs a roof before summer hits, so I've gotta start getting a return on my investment or I'll be up shyt's creek without a shhyt-paddle as they say on Trailer Park Boys