silvrbuletZX3
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 42750
What I Drive: 2003 white ZX5 / 2013 ST

FF Reputation: 1 silvrbuletZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh6025 View Post
When you get back and if they fixed the issue can you let me know as my SVT is having gauge light issues as well.
I'll let ya know for sure. This sux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoOff View Post
Gauge Light or gauges all together not working? I am almost certain that if its the gauges not working and they are having trouble reading the ECM the either the ECM its self is bad or its found a bad ground/short/etc. Which would mean harness. Either way sounds like a headache bro. Oh and i would "assume" that when ford told you they couldnt read the ECM that they too were using a OBD 2 scanner so your reader/scanner wouldnt really do much better. Any chance this isssue is happening at a certain engine temp and not necc. about how LONG the car has been running?
The gauge lights work, the needles don't they still move around, dashes on the Millage till they turn back on but the milage is wrong. If I let the car sit for a week or more it dies and needs a jump, it takes a fue hours of driving for them to start working, the gas gauge turns on after an 30min and the tach and speedo reset but don't work
Sold, 2003 Red SVTF ZX5