Old 03-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #2920
yimmymerkaba
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 89046
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Ti, Hatchback, Candy Blu

FF Reputation: 1 yimmymerkaba Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
new mytouch problem

hey, i just wanted to post this new issue with the software update ford did in dec.
Ever since we got the car in aug of 2011 we have never had issues with the software other than the odd nav freeze...not a big deal....
We got snow tires in dec and they did a mytouch update as well....now there are some messed up issues....

If i shut the car off, leave the music playing and turn on the car...it will switch sources to av in.....and i will have to switch it to usb manually.
the fix to this is to force mytouch to shut down (open the door)...and when i start the car again it will still be on usb as normal.
The other issues is the rear view camera never has the right guide lines...it will randomly lose or add the wheel lines....lose or add the sensor boxes. Its soo random. It doesn't even matter if i manually adjust the settings....it will just do what it want it seems.
I stopped caring as i dont really need the visual assistance.

anyways...its kinda funny how i have never had an issue amongst all the reported issues. Arent updates supposed to make things better?...lol