Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Titanium Handling Package is a deal!
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 12:58 PM   #13
mishka
Focus Addict

Fan#: 107408
What I Drive: 13' TB SE Sport Sedan DCT 201A pack

Points 2,230, Level 28
Points: 2,230, Level: 28 Points: 2,230, Level: 28 Points: 2,230, Level: 28
Level Up 54% Completed
Level up: 54% Level up: 54% Level up: 54%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 1 mishka Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The price difference for me to get a Ti instead of my SE would have been about $2,000 including the Ti handling package. The only other things I would have liked from the Ti standard equipment is the upgraded headlights, fog bezals, 10 speakers/sub system. The handling package is worth it, perhaps, but I didn't want to spend all that extra money on stuff I didn't need like MFT, heated seats, cameras, etc, which comes with the Ti standard. I guess what i'm saying is: to me personally the Ti isn't worth it because there were only a few options I liked that came with it.

My question is, can any of the Ti handling package be fitted onto the SE, specifically the "upgraded suspension components", or is it irrelevant if I plan to equip aftermarket springs/lowering suspension + spacers.
The other is: is it possible to upgrade to the 10 speaker system in my 6 speaker SE?
As far as headlights and fog bezals go I think DIY is best/cheapest :)
I think the 18" wheels with all those spokes look good, but I like the 5 spoke 17" silver wheels on my SE - but 18" would be nice. I think that once I dip my 17" wheels black, it should make them look bigger I think/hope.