Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #752
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisPrime View Post
Hi all. Noob here. Have had my Focus since 7/11 and loving it. Just found Focus Fanatics and registered recently regarding the transmission issues, not that i'm having them myself but i can't remember what brought me here in the first place.

I'm waiting for winter to pass so i can get my car washed spic and span and take some sweet pics of it with my DSLR to add to my collection. The ones i have now don't seem to do it justice.

Loving all the pics on here btw. And am envious of the 'triangle' rims... and am considering 'blacking out' mine as well. Chrome highlights are nice, but blacked out looks menacing!

Cheers all.

When i got a clear highway in front of me, it's autobot red all the way! When i'm stuck in bumper to bumper.. i choose decepticon purple or Tron blue to mellow me out and cease the urge to kill. Ambient light. Such a small feature.. so many lives saved.
Welcome to the forum, NemesisPrime! After reading about your opinion of ambient lighting, I think we may need to start listing it as a safety feature.

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford