Holy crap those factory dials are a bitch...can't get them off. I can't get enough of a grip on those dials, to the point the cloth started ripping off the rubber.
I'm considering tremel'ing a hole through the dial and tying a line through it to pull it better
EDIT: success! I have the exact same clamp as they do in the pictures. However, my cotton rags didn't give enough grip. I used those anti-slip shelf/drawer liners and doubled up on the layers. It still left a bit of imprint on the rubber of the dials but you can't really notice them once they're re-inserted
It looks amazing in the light against the matte black vinyl (even though with my phone camera it looks otherwise) that I did for the trim cover; but there's light leakage in the dark that is very noticeable and...cheap looking =\. This is especially noticeable pictures 3-5.