Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Cars You Regret Selling
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #55
cdbertrand
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 97547
What I Drive: 00' Infra Red ZX3, gf's 08' SE

Points 2,982, Level 33
Points: 2,982, Level: 33 Points: 2,982, Level: 33 Points: 2,982, Level: 33
Level Up 55% Completed
Level up: 55% Level up: 55% Level up: 55%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 2 cdbertrand Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
I somewhat regret selling my 99' Infiniti Q45t. It was the smoothest riding, most comfortable car ever. It was my first car I bought in high school. I'm in good with the sheriffs office around here and when they had their impound auction i had dibs on this car. It was owned by a coke dealer who stored the stash in the seats. the 2 front seats were torn to hell but i got some nice leather covers for them. I got it for $2550. the windows were blacked out, i'd say 5% all the way around, had a Bose sound system and sport mode was a blast. as big and heavy as it was the 4.1l V8 was a monster, i could burn the tires right off the back. after awhile, the knock got worse and it was down to 6 cylinders, with the exhaust rusting off (northern car). Put her on craigslist and within a week I had a few people come 4 hours away and drive it back to richmond. sold it for $3300. Miss the 4 doors, the rear wheel drive, the luxury, but i don't miss the 16 mpg.

Rally Revolution #17
When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?
When in doubt.. Flatout. - Collin McRae